Graduate & Post-Bacc Admission
Start Tomorrow Today
Our coeducational, graduate programs pair passion and purpose. You won't just have classmates; you'll have a whole community to build your professional network.
Admission Requirements by Program:
Applications to start in one of Agnes Scott’s graduate programs in 2022 are now open! The graduate admission committee considers applications on a rolling basis, after the priority deadline. Review our application requirements by program link below for a comprehensive list of required materials.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling* (Master of Arts)
- Data Analysis & Communication (Master of Science)
- Data Visualization (Graduate Certificate)
- Evaluation & Assessment Methods (Graduate Certificate)
- Health Communications (Master of Science)
- Medical Sciences* (Master of Science)
- Social Innovation (Master of Arts)
- Technology Leadership & Management (Graduate Certificate or Master of Science)
- Writing & Digital Communication (Graduate Certificate or Master of Arts)
*Pending approval by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
The 2022 application for our Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Certificate, Flex and Pre-Allied Health programs is now open to highly motivated individuals with undergraduate degrees in any field. We encourage applicants to submit early, since there are limited seats available within each incoming class. Submit the materials below along with an application through the PostbacCAS. Learn more about each program's admission requirements below.
If you are a current Agnes Scott undergraduate student, you can accelerate your education with the Agnes Accelerated 4+1 Program. Current Scotties with 76 credit hours can apply to one of our master's programs and earn both a bachelor's and a master's degree in just five years.